Add your post to the Soap Craft Wiki and build the easiest soap maker's resource guide online.
What Can I Add?
A soap craft wiki post can be any soap making related content including: tip, ingredients,methods, techniques, definitions, history, and information pertaining to the craft of soap making. You can add soap making topics as well as other cosmetic topics. No Advertising.
Rules for adding a post:
1. You must be a registered Mermaid or Siren level member in the Thermal Mermaid Network to Add or Edit this Wikipedia. Mermaid and Siren level members can login with their registered username/email and password at the link above. (No additional registration required) Sign Up Here
2. Click the 'Add A Post' link in the tool bar above to add your content and expertise. When you are done, don't forget to place your post in a proper category so it can be found easily. You can create a new category if you want to.
3. You CAN add your name, brand, store, or anything you would like to back link to identify your post as your work. Back linking to your store, or any professional profile is 100% OK and encouraged. Do not back link to individual store products, only a main website to identify your brand. Personal Etsy Stores, Ebay Stores, or Bath Artisan store profiles are 100% OK. Please only add credit links to the author section of the page, not in the body. To do this you must complete your author profile in the link above.
4. Do not create a post for the purpose of advertising your store, products, or brand. Posts that are created only to advertise will be deleted, and these accounts will be banned from this website. The purpose of SoapCraftWiki.com is to provide informational resource to those who want to research topics.
5. You can add your name/brand back link to anyone's article if you edit and enrich a published article. Please do not tamper or delete other crafter's branding links on any pages no matter how much you re-write any submission. You must contribute significant value to any existing wiki post to add your contributing name. Anyone caught abusing this will be deleted from this website. (Yes, we can see every edit and who adds/changes content.) When adding your name as an additional author to any post you edit you must add your author credit below the last posted author.